Friday 6 May 2011

Trade day at C.P. HART Bathrooms & Hansgrohe

I was invited to the latest trade day event this week at C.P. HART bathrooms Manchester showroom in conjunction with HANSGROHE, to take a look at there latest products. I was taken through a full technical demonstration by a HANSGROHE representative, from product design to installation. I was asked if I would be willing to attend a one day training session by HANSGROGHE some time in the near future, to go through the installation processes of the there product range to gain a greater understanding of there product range and correct installation methods. I am always willing to attend such training days as knowledge is key, especially when design, technology and innovation is constantly moving forward and evolving.
Thanks again to everyone at C.P. HART Manchester, HANSGROHE and Ruth at TRUTH PR Manchester.

No comments:

Post a Comment